What does the Universal Fit WAR Non-Return Valve do?
- Stops backflow of effluent into properties, businesses and homes during flooding. One way valve allows foul water to leave your home, but automatically closes to prevent backflow from drains in the a flood event. Will be used extensively in properties on flood plains.
- Stops rats, frogs, snakes and other vermin from entering homes, businesses and other properties.
- Prevents noxious fumes from entering properties. Ideally suited to the food and catering sector.
- The flap has an inbuilt stainless steel plate to stop rodents biting through, providing efficient pest control. Insert the Buffalo valve to protect drains and block rats.
- A lockable flap allows you to close down entry pipes to inspection chambers to allow essential maintenance to be carried out.
- The valve is completely re-usable when used for maintenance purposes. The valve can be inserted while work is carried out then removed and used again.
- The valve can open on a 45 degree bend due to its unique flap design.
- The unique flap design also means the flap doesn’t catch on the chamber walls – which could restrict its movement and operation.
- Unique funnel shaped body design means the flow of water is increased when passing through the unit; reducing blockages
- Fits both Clay and Plastic 110mm or 4″ pipes.
- 5 Year Guarantee
How the Buffalo Rat Blocker works
How to Install the Buffalo Rat Blocker
Community Design Registration No. 002723924