These Flood Barrier Door Dams can be adjusted to fit most door ways, if you wish to protect a larger entrance such as a garage or patio doors you will require to install one or more extension poles (depending on the size of your opening). if you are unsure how many barriers and extension poles you require to secure your home please reach out to us and we will gladly assist you
- Flood Barriers extend from 780 mm – 1100 mm.
- The Barrier height is 720 mm
- If your entrance is larger than 1100 mm you will require to install an extension pole to connect multiple barriers.
Each barrier comes with an inflatable seal installed, and one spare.
The product consists of a centre piece, and two wings. The wings slide in and out of the centre piece, allowing the panel’s width to be adjusted to fit a range of door openings.
The wings are linked together by a screw mechanism. The movement of the wings is controlled by a ratchet handle.
Direction of movement of the wings is controlled by a reverse button on the ratchet handle.
Sealing of the door opening is maintained by a patented, inflatable rubber tube arrangement, that surrounds the extended frame. When the panel is held in position by the extended wings, the tube is inflated by a manually operated, built-in, air pump. The air system has a built-in air pressure gauge.
- Main Body: ABS2100 – GR10 Glass Fibre Reinforcement
- Inner Mouldings: POM M90-44 Polyacetal
- Reinforcement: Stainless Steel 304
- Gear System: Brass
- Compression Seal: EPDM 40-50 Shore A
- Inflatable Seal: (Patented)
- CE marked in accordance with the 2006/42/EC The Machinery Directive.
- “Seal of Quality” in “Safety in Flood Protection” tested by independent body TUV Sud and certified by the European Flood Protection Association (EVH).