What does the Buffalo Rat Blocker do?
- Stops rats, rodents, frogs, snakes and other vermin from entering homes, businesses and other properties. Stop rats climbing up the drain pipes and protect the plumbing in your house.
- The non return valve has an inbuilt stainless steel plate on the flap and face to stop rodents biting through, providing efficient pest control. The one way flap valve allows the rat and rodent to leave the property, but stops them coming back up the drain pipe and into your toilet or house.
- Stops flooding and backflow of effluent into properties, businesses and homes during flooding.
- A lockable flap allows you to close down entry pipes to inspection chambers to allow essential maintenance to be carried out.
- Simple and easy to install (less than 2 minutes) drain guard making it the most cost effective and efficient solution to prevent backflow and rodents.
Why is the Buffalo Pest Control Valve unique?
- The valve can open on a 45 degree bend due to its unique flap design it does not catch on the sides.
- The unique flap design also means the flap doesn’t catch on the chamber walls – which could restrict its movement and operation.
- Unique funnel shaped body design means the flow of water is increased when passing through the unit; reducing blockages
- Fits both Clay and Plastic 110mm or 4″ pipes
- The only non-return valve with a 5 YEAR GUARANTEE, 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, and WRc APPROVED (PT/377/0916).
How the Buffalo Rat Blocker works
How to Install the Buffalo Rat Blocker
Community Design Registration No. 002723924
Patent Pending No. GB1510974.7