The Anti-flood Airbrick is designed to replace a standard airbrick it allows air to freely pass through complying with BS493:1995, but under flood conditions, its self-activating gate will automatically shut off.
Available in 5 standard colours,its superior design is passive and it is self-activated by only one moving part.
A removable integral mesh prevents the ingress of insects and debris which may otherwise impinge on the moving part. This unique mesh is imperative to the efficient functioning of the airbrick.
- Fully compliant with the Code for Sustainable Homes
- Suitable for use in listed buildings
- Can be retro fitted or used in new build construction
- Standard colours to match exterior brickwork: terracotta, engineering blue, black, white, buff
- 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Made in Britain
- Auto-Closes– The Airbrick uses the power of the flood water to close itself. Once waters subside, the Airbrick opens again.
- Retro-Fit Or New– The Airbrick can be retro-fit or used in new build construction.
- Stops Insects– The integrated mesh unit stops insects and debris entering.
Length – 210mm
Height – 62mm
Depth – 73.5 mm
2 year manufacturer’s guarantee.